Wrap Up Liability
Wrap Up Liability is a specialty policy type that protects the parties of a construction team from the general liability exposures that exist during the course of a construction project and into its completed-operations period. TruStar’s solution can form part of Owner Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIPs) and Contractor Controlled Insurance Programs (CCIPs), and can be structured as a primary or excess policy.
Up to $25,000,000, and up to $100,000,000 for excess policies.
- Single structure condominiums or rental apartment buildings (no larger than six storeys)
- Single structure health and senior care facilities (no larger than four storeys)
- Multi-structure town home developments (no larger than three storeys)
- Single family dwellings (both on a single structure and multi-structure basis, including new subdivisions)
- Commercial, industrial and institutional projects (including single and multi-tenant occupancies)
- Civil projects (including infrastructure, highways and roads, sewers and watermains)